TitleCategoryCreated
This user has no blogs.
liberty
Liberty Holdings
Liberty Group Properties (Pty) Ltd is a division of Liberty Group Limited with focus on property development, property management and asset management.
Before 2008, Liberty Properties was purely responsible for the development and management of Liberty Group's property portfolio. Today, the business services both the Liberty Group and has diversified into servicing third party organisations. Liberty Property Development (Pty) Ltd and Liberty Property Management (Pty) Ltd were established under Liberty Group Properties for this purpose.

Liberty's property portfolio has enjoyed sustained success under the 37 year long management of Liberty Properties. The portfolio, which includes commercial, retail and hotel property - over 1,3 million sqm in size, is in excess of R18 billion of which more than R15.4 billion is directly attributed to the Liberty Group.
Financial Services and Property

SA-NBC MEMBER HIGHLIGHT

  • PCI Africa

    Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, which has been listed on the JSE since 1969. It operates from 18 sites in South Africa, which contribute about 67% to group revenue. Its 16 sites in the rest of Africa contribute about 33%. The company entered the Nigerian market in the early 2000s, supporting British American Tobacco’s cigarette business with its cartons and labels division. It later opened a carton making factory there, which was sold in 2019. The company has diversified into industrial and household goods segments. In 2014, it acquired the Alucan beverage can plant in Nigeria,

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26